1) Layout of a document in MS Word without preserving the original formatting (requirement: translation of all text in graphics and its placement in the document).
2) Layout of a document in MS Word with preserving the original formatting (requirement: translation of all text in graphics and its placement in the document).
3) Layout of drawings in PDF as well as AutoCad, and other CAD programs
(if you have source AutoCAD or other CAD documents, please send source files instead of PDF files).
4) Pre-press Process
(We are capable of creating any original document in any program. However, if a source file already exists, we will use it to place in the translation).
Maris uses special procedures for documents to be printed in large numbers that require desktop publishing in Quark Xpress, PageMaker, InDesign, FrameMaker, etc.
1) Once formatted, we will send the documents for your approval since no one know your product better than you.
2) We ask to provide all graphics, character and type fonts with your source file.
3) We ask to provide us all graphics in high resolution
Most importantly, please note that the translation, editing and formatting requires more time than just translation.
We'll be glad to translate and format technical material.