What you need to know about our rates:
1) Standard page—1800 characters with spaces and punctuation
2) Price and time frame of translation depends on language combination
4) Type of technical documentation and format of the source files
5) Certification necessary by the translation company or notarization—for legal documents
6) Editing by a native linguist (if necessary)
Much of the above-mentioned may not apply to your translation of technical or legal material but the information may be helpful to determine approximate rates and factors that will apply to the rates and delivery deadline of the translation from and to Russian language.
Rates and Additional Services
1) Notarized Documents
2) Formatting of Technical Documentation
*Rates for additional services are fixed and do not change. Prices depend on a number of documents or pages of legal documents to be translated and notarized. Prices depend on a number of graphics (drawings, tables) blueprints or a number of actual pages in a technical document.